Press Release: Recruiting Solutions named 4th Best Place to Work in South Carolina
August 8th, 2016
Recruiting Solutions was announced as the #4 Best Place to Work in South Carolina in the Small/Medium Employer Category at the South Carolina Chamber Best Places to Work 2016 awards reception.
This was the company’s second year participating in the Best Places to Work program. Recruiting Solutions participated for the first time in 2015, and the company earned a ranking of #15 in the Small/Medium Employer Category.
Recruiting Solutions’ leadership was pleased to see the company increase in ranking from #15 to #4 on the list in the span of a single year. “We are honored to receive this recognition as the fourth Best Place to Work in South Carolina,” said Debbie Varner, president of Recruiting Solutions. “Our exceptional employees are an essential part of Recruiting Solutions’ success, and it is our priority to foster a company culture and work environment in which each individual feels valued and motivated.”
Recruiting Solutions was recognized for its excellent practices and innovative programs provided to employees, including:
- Company Culture: Highly collaborative work environment; open-door policy with leadership; incentives and friendly competitions to meet goals
- Engaging Employee Events: “Lunch and Learns”; “Social Fridays”; annual company meeting and party; on-site birthday and holiday celebrations
- Continuous Development: Continuing education opportunities and tuition reimbursement
- Lifestyle: Flexible work arrangements; comprehensive benefits and generous paid time off; on-site exercise facilities & gym membership discount
- Commitment to Community: Fundraising initiatives for local charities and organizations; paid time off opportunities for volunteering
This is the eleventh year for the annual Best Places to Work in South Carolina program, which was created by SC Biz News in partnership with the SC Chamber of Commerce and Best Companies Group. For more information on the Best Places to Work in South Carolina program, visit www.BestPlacesToWorkSC.com.
About Recruiting Solutions:
Recruiting Solutions serves South Carolina job seekers and employers through locations in Columbia, Greenville, and Florence, and specializes within three divisions: Office Professional, Industrial, and Information Technology. Within these three sectors, Recruiting Solutions’ staffing specialists recruit candidates with relevant skill sets, and ensure that Recruiting Solutions can respond quickly to clients’ workforce needs. If you are an organization looking for qualified talent, or an experienced professional looking for a new opportunity, please visit www.recruitingsolutionsonline.com to learn more.Back to Blog